To Be Posted at least 72 hours before scheduled meeting.
Tamarack Elementary School
1000 Union Avenue, Avenal, CA 93204
School Site Council/ELAC Meeting Agenda
Date: November 29, 2017 December 7, 2017
Time: 2:30 p.m.
All parents and community members are encouraged to participate in our School Site Council and English Learner Advisory Committee meetings. The School Site Council helps to monitor the implementation of our Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA); it helps evaluate the effectiveness of the allocation of state and federal funding resources, and it provides additional input into the modifications of the SPSA.
- Attendance-all members and guests must sign in
- Call to order at _____________(time)-President
- Welcome and Introductions
- Reading and approval of previous meeting minutes
- Adoption of the agenda
- Old Business: None
- New Business/
- Review Bylaws of School Site Council (SSC) & English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Accept nominations for Officers & DELAC rep.
- Hold Election of Officers & DELAC rep.
- Accept Bylaws of School Site Council (SSC) & English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Review/Update of LCAP & administer survey
- Public Opinion/ (Limit 3 min. per speaker
- Announcements/ Next meeting on: TBD